Bushara Island Camp – Lake Bunyonyi, Uganda
“A must…is a trip to Lake Bunyonyi, a famous beauty spot over the ridge…of Kabale.”
– Lonely Planet Guide to East Africa
Come and enjoy the beauty of one of Africa’s most breathtaking lakes while relaxing on a well-treed 16-hectare private island!
We offer: Comfortable furnished safari tents, cottages and a treehouse (single, double or family)
- Delicious and affordable meals
- Spectacular bird watching
- Dugout canoeing, swimming, and even a rope swing!
- Volleyball and badminton
- Nightly campfires
- Cultural tours and nature walks
- Secure parking and motorboat transportation
- Conference facilities (large groups welcomed!)
- Group campsite